Wednesday 30 April 2008

Amazing Connections

Last night I had the fortune to have dinner with an amazing man- Michael Meegan. Michael has lived in Kenya for many years, working with ICROSS to improve the lives of thousands of Kenyan people. My hope is to be able to help in a small way by working with their animals..... This is only the start of a long road learning how I can best assist. Of course I'll keep you all informed!
Please check out Michael Meegan and ICROSS.
For the moment I have introduced Michael to another amazing man Luke Gamble- we trained at Bristol Vet School together. Luke has gone on to found a wonderful charity called Worldwide Veterinary Services. WVS will be in Kenya next month and hopefully connect with Michael out there....


'Compassion for animals, passion for nature'


No comments: