Saturday 22 November 2008

Discover Dogs

I dropped in to Discover Dogs on 8th November for a few hours and that wasn't long enough at all! So many breeds of dog that I've never even heard of, let alone seen! It was great to speak with the breeders and realise that despite recent negative press, they are committed to the health and welfare of the breed that they love. Of course they only represent a small fraction of breeders in this country so diligence is needed when thinking of buying a pure-bred dog (you can find out loads more in my ebook Puppy Power). There are many unscrupulous breeders only interested in making money as I've written about in previous posts.
If you get a chance to go to the next Discover Dogs I would recommend it as a fun day out where you can also learn loads!

No comments: